Alum Uses For Tightening The Vagina Is It Recommended? Medicinal Uses And Others
Alum is a colorless chemical salt. The most common alum is potassium sulfate and it has variety of uses. It has medical benefits and health benefits.
It has cosmetic, culinary and industrial applications. Alum uses for tightening the vagina and its other benefits are discussed here.
What are the health benefits of alum?
- Alum and mouthwash – It is used as an ingredient in toothpaste and in mouthwash to protect against gum diseases and tooth from decaying.
- Alum and deodorant – It eliminates body odor. It is used as a deodorant to get rid of the odor under armpits.
- Alum and cuts – It is used as an after shave lotion because it cures small cuts fast.
- Alum and acne – Regular use of alum salt powder treats acne and reduces the appearance of acne scars.
- Alum and dark heads – When alum is mixed with rose water and applied on the blackheads, it helps in getting rid of blackheads.
- Alum and dandruff – When alum powder is added to shampoo, it helps to treat itchy scalp and to decrease dandruff.
- Alum and hair removal – It has been used by women in the past to remove unwanted hair. It acts as a waxing agent.
What are the other uses of alum?
- Alum and water purification – It has the property of attracting the fine particles in water. It is used widely to purify muddy water.
- Alum and culinary uses – It is used as baking powder. It is sued in pickles to maintain the crispness of the ingredients used in pickles.
- Alum and flame retarding – It is used in fire extinguishers to smother fire caused by chemicals and oils.
What are the medical uses of Alum?
- Alum and canker sores – Alum powder is used to treat canker sores. It can cure canker sores within three days completely.
- Alum and athlete’s foot – It is used as a home remedy for treating athlete’s foot. Alum powder is added to a tub of hot water. You should soak your feet in this water for 15 to 20 minutes. This will help in fast curing of athlete’s foot.
- Alum and hemorrhage – In the year 1987, alum was used to treat eight patients suffering from severe hemorrhage in bladder. When 1% alum solution was irrigated continuously, bleeding stopped.
- Alum uses for tightening the vagina – It is rich in astringent properties. It is the astringent property of alum that makes it an instant vaginal tightener home remedy. White alum powder is diluted and is used to naturally tighten loose vagina. Alum shrinks the vaginal tissues and tightens the opening of vaginal lips.
Are the benefits of alum proven?
Some of the benefits of alums have been proven through studies. Some of its benefits are not proven. Alum uses for tightening the vagina naturally has not been proven. It is used in Caribbean and Asian countries. A few women who have used it have given positive reviews but it is not suggested by physicians.
Health care experts are against the usage of alum for vaginal tightening. Alums can cause side effects like skin scarring, skin irritation and vaginal infection etc. Alum to tighten vag is not safe and hence, not recommended.
What is the best way to make my vag tighter safely without side effects?
If you want to tighten the vagina safely without side effects and if you are looking for quick results, you should use vaginal tightening creams or capsules available in the market. They are more reliable and safe. This product here, without doubts is one of the most reliable natural products on the market for years now you should analyse deeper.